?

Log in

Anesthetize this bitch.

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile

Saturday, June 9th, 2007
10:40 am
I'm in art school HELL!

I have to figure out what I should draw and paint, and whether or not I should experiment with new methods for my portfolio next year. McK said I shouldn't go off onto something completely different from what I did last year, and I'm taking Jessica's advice and researching which colleges will appreciate and understand what I do. But IT'S STILL SO STRESSFUL. 

AND I looked online to see if I could possibly go over what some schools require in their apps, but of course, they don't let you see it until September- when school starts. Assholes.

Ok, I'm done bitching, and now I have to go off and research more art schools and clean my room.

OHHHH one more thing- I'm getting paid $200 to clean my great grandparent's house because they're too old to do it themselves. YES. 




...Oh and if anyone knows how to earn community service by painting or whatnot (I guess I'm only talking to you Jessica, lmao) then let me know!!!

current mood: anxious

(3 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, April 12th, 2007
12:51 pm - FINALLY
Ok, so yesterday I had a colonoscopy. It turns out I have ulcerative colitis, which basically means I have ulcers in my intestine. It's a lifelong disease that basically consists of breakouts every so often, but I can control it once I get the medication. Let me tell you, passing out INSTANTLY because of the anesthesia, and waking up not knowing what the hell happened is one of the freakiest/cooles experiences I've ever had. But waking up with the pain was not, lol. I'm just so glad I finally know what's wrong with me, and now I can get the medication to live normally again.

I stayed home from school today too because the effects of the anesthesia don't wear off until after 24 hours. But I think things are getting a little less stressful. I'm finally almost through with dealing with my coveted 3 tickets, AND with my applications for pre-college. The only things I have left to worry about are getting my slides finished ( but atleast my portfolio is done), AP exams, and finals. 

Ok I'm off to do my mkae-up work, finish traffic school, AND take slides once this crappy weather blows over.

current mood: stressed

(4 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, February 23rd, 2006
9:53 pm - I'm amused.
Boyfriend App.
BASICS:
Name:
Age:
Location:
Height:
Hair (color and style):
Eyes:
Piercings/tattoos:

OTHER:
1. Where would we go on dates?
2. Who are three (or more) of your favorite bands/artists?
3. Do you drink/smoke??
4. Do you like the rain?
5. If so...would you play in it with me?
6. Do you like movies?
7. If so would you stay up and watch them with me all night?
8. Could we cuddle and just fall asleep together?
9. Would you kiss my forhead
10. Do you play an instrument?
11. If so...what?
12. Would you call me right after we saw eachother to make sure i made it home alright?
13. How would you rate your hugs from 1-10?
14. Favorite body part on a girl?
15. What would you say is the best thing about yourself?
16. Do you have any reps (ie: heartbreaker, slut)?
17. Would you give me kisses just because?


What Would You do if...
I cried:
I said I liked you:
I kissed you:
I was hospitalized:
I ran away from home:
We got in a fight:
I got dumped:
I pissed you off:
I broke your heart:
You broke my heart:

What Do You Think Of My...
Personality:
Eyes:
Face:
Hair:
Clothes:
Voice:
Humor:
Choice of music:
Manners:
Friends:
Decisions:

(2 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, January 21st, 2006
12:31 pm

Friends only.

Comment to be added.

(9 comments | comment on this)


> top of page
LiveJournal.com